Better health often involves making lifestyle changes. THRiVE can help you make changes each day to be healthier and live the best life you can.
Choose a challenge each week to help you reach your goals.
Making changes can be hard. You are more likely to make a change when you:
- know more about your condition and the actions you can take.
- set goals and create weekly action plans
- reflect on your plan
12 weeks to THRiVE can help you get started on your journey to better health. Each weekly challenge has 4 sections to help you reach your goals.
Return to the site at any time to watch the videos again or to create weekly action plans.
THRiVE includes 12 weekly challenges that will help you: treat heart disease, get active, eat healthy, feel well and take control.
Choose a challenge, watch a short video and learn what small changes you can make.
- Begin with Create a Plan for Change
- Complete the next 10 challenges in any order
- End with Choose Health Everyday
When you plan your health goals and the steps to achieve them, you are more likely to succeed.
- In week 1, Create a Plan for Change, develop your vision and set goals.
- In weeks 2 to 12, create weekly action plans to help you reach your goals. Save or print your action plan each week.
Once you create your action plan, it is time to start making a change. Follow your action plan for the week.
Return to the website near the end of the week to reflect on what went well and what did not go as planned. Save or print your reflection each week.