Live Education Sessions
Join our education sessions to learn more about living well with heart disease. Bring your list of questions to ask during a live question and answer period.
Joining a Session
The education sessions are offered through Zoom. All sessions are free. Click the arrow to learn how to join a session.
- Click on an event in the calendar
- Click Register for this webinar
Enter your name and email address
You will receive an email with instructions on how to join the session
At the time of the live session, join the session by clicking the link in your email
If this is the first time you have used Zoom on your device, Zoom will start the process of adding the application to your device (phone, tablet, computer).
You may a get a message asking you to allow Zoom to run on your device. Click 'Allow'.
Zoom will ask you to enter your name and email address when you join. Only the host will see your name. You do not have to enter your real name. For example, you can type 'Caller 1' or the city you are calling from.
Tips for Using Zoom
New to Zoom? Click the arrow to see tips for using Zoom.
- Join the session using your phone, tablet, or computer
- Once you join you have the choice to use your computer speakers to listen or use your phone
- If you choose to listen on your phone, dial the call-in number that matches the country you are calling from
- Test your sound before the session begins
- When you join a session, Zoom will help you test your speakers
- If you cannot hear well with your computer, try calling in by phone
- Ask your questions using the Q&A (question and answer) feature in Zoom
- We cannot hear your voice and we cannot see you during the education sessions
- Download the Zoom app for free (this is not required)