Know the signs of diabetes burnout. Take action if you have the signs of diabetes burnout.
You might have diabetes burnout if you have the signs below.
- You lower your diabetes care.
- You feel alone.
- You have trouble getting support.
- You feel like the only one dealing with diabetes.
- You feel guilty or blamed.
- You feel like you are being watched by others.
- You feel angry or upset that your diabetes control is not perfect.
- You feel like giving up.
- Your behavior is unsafe for your diabetes.
- You avoid trying to control your diabetes.
- You stop taking your diabetes medicine.
- You stop listening to your doctor.
Take action to prevent or deal with diabetes burnout. Find out how to prevent or deal with diabetes burnout »