Ask your doctor to refer you to the Diabetes, Exercise & Healthy Lifestyle Program.
Your doctor will need to take the following steps:
- Download and complete the
Diabetes, Exercise & Healthy Lifestyle Program Referral Form (PDF opens in new window) »
- Fax the completed form to 416 425 0301.
- The form will be reviewed to ensure that it is complete. If the referral is incomplete, we will contact your doctor to request the necessary information or reports.
- Our office will call you directly with information about their first appointment.
Checklist for a Complete Referral
In addition to the completed referral form, your doctor must include:
- current 12-Lead ECG
- most recent blood work containing lipids, A1C, blood glucose and microalbumin/creatinine ratio
- if applicable: recent cardiac test results, including stress ECG, MUGA/echo, angiogram; clinic notes; cardiac consult notes